A hidden gem of a Perth 4 star hotel
Top 10 things to do in Perth and Perthshire
1. A day at Perth Races – Perth Racecourse was voted "Best Small Racecourse in Scotland and NE England" award for the second time in three years. Enjoy a unique atmosphere, outstanding hospitality and breathtaking surroundings steeped in history. Get the 2010 fixture list.
2. Walking tours of Perth - Find yourself being taken back in time to discover a Perth you never knew existed. Find out the real truth about The Bloody Battle Of The Clans, Why James I of Scotland was stabbed 16 times in his chambers at the stroke of midnight. Learn how the violent beginnings of the reformation started.
3. Action and adventure – Visit our Perthshire Activity Days page to learn why Perthshire is the activity and adventure playground of Scotland.
4. Play golf - In Perthshire you'll find 40 superb golf courses, most within a short drive of the hotel, including world class golf at Gleneagles and Blairgowrie. ThePerthshire Green golf card gets you reduced rates on 19 courses. Get the full course list and details.
5. Shopping - Perth shopping is perfect for any would-be retail addict. The city centre is compact with an excellent range of both major stores and speciality shops, not to mention the renowned Perth markets.
6. Perth Ice Rink - Dewars boasts the best curling ice in Scotland and hosts Europe's most prestigious curling tournament, The Ramada Perth Masters, every January as well as National Competitions. Our world class bowling arena will host The Scottish International Open in November 2010.
7. City Bus Tour - Hop on board and enjoy all that Perth and Kings Park has to offer on our unique open top double decker bus tour. Take great photographs from the upper deck viewing platform, no glass windows to spoil the view! Your ticket is valid for 2 consecutive days.
8. Perth Leisure Pool - Perth Leisure Pool offers a number of ways to stay active and have fun. As one of Scotlands most popular aquatic attractions, it is the perfect place to visit for a great day out. Our 6 swimming pools provide something for all ages, abilities & tastes.
9. Pegasus Microlight Flying School - Scotland’s largest microlight flying school based at Balado Park , Perthshire. Pegasus Scotland Flying School is open all year for microlight tuition and can take you from the initial idea of learning to fly through to gaining your National Private Pilots License.
10. Open Road Hire - You'll enjoy motoring again when you hire one of our Caterham Seven sport cars. Imagine a clear winding road through the hills; you're in a snug and comfortable cockpit, your steering wheel as small and as responsive as that of a go-kart, your throttle pedal pushes you instantly back in your seat, there are no distractions, just pure driving pleasure.